Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be ....

Salams and hi to all - my students of SK Taman Pasir Putih and those who ardently follow my blog.


Good day to you all. It's nice to have you all as my students, as my colleagues and as my friends despite me still having a small number of "oppositions".


Well, whoever we are, we have responsibilities. We are accountable to our respective duties and tasks. We should be commited to the delegated assignments. It doesn't matter at all from whom do we get the job. It's not important at all how do we get the task. What counts much is how do we accomplish the job. What really matters is do we meet to the standard.


Many regard jobs as a burden when they actually forget that they are being paid for them. They live with excuses and skeptical reasons. They start avoiding extra jobs because they think it's a waste. Oh really? And at the same time, they shouldn't forget that there are times when they still get "extras" without doing anything. So? So each and everyone of us should be thankful coz we have what we want, we have what we wish, we have what we desire though we can't expect to get every single thing in life since Allah is just.


Ask ourselves who do we want to be? A mediocre person who gives the basic and gets the basic? Or to be somebody who wants to get more by giving more? Or to be someone who gives more but wouldn't mind to be given less?


Very well, for now I have a composition to share.


Q2B : You plan to have an activity during the school holidays. Which activity would you choose? Give reasons.

Collecting Seashells

I would choose collecting seashells because I think this particular activity would probably be the best and suitable activity for me and perhaps for my friends during the school holidays. Radish murex, venus comb and checkered bonnet are just few examples of exotic seashells that I have always want to keep for my personal collection.

Eversince I was small, I have always wanted to go to any beach to collect seashells. While there is a beach not far from my home, my father can possibly take me and my friends there in his car. I too have the necessary equiments like the trowel and container so I assume this is going to be an advantage as I don't need to get new ones.

Last but not least, my friends and I can share ideas on how to turn these seashells into decorative items which later can be sold to those who are interested or perhaps being given to someone we like as a meaningful token.

As my final word, I see no reason at all why I should not choose this activity. I believe I can have great excitement and enjoyment with my friends when we start to collect seashells at the beach during the school holidays.

3 comments:

Saya murid baru belajar said...

"Ask ourselves who do we want to be? A mediocre person who gives the basic and gets the basic? Or to be somebody who wants to get more by giving more? Or to be someone who gives more but wouldn't mind to be given less?"

I wud choose number 3; to be someone who gives more but wudn't mind to be given less because of some reasons. What really make me wanted to choose this statement is because it is similar to my principal which is 'give more and expect less'. I think, it wud be worth choosing this statement because i won't feel feel frustrated when someone doesn't give me more.
Based on these reasons, I think I have made the best choice for myself.. =p

Blog Owner said...

Hmm... a good remark made by this guy. Well I wonder who he/she is?

Saya murid baru belajar said...

hikhik...missing the good old days...

Post a Comment